SNIA Certified Storage Architect (SCSA)
The SNIA Education Committee would like to make our education community aware that we have completed the “refresh” of two advanced level legacy versions of the Storage Networking Certification Program (SNCP) exams.
The following S10-310 credentials will replace the existing S10-300 credentials worldwide. The new credentials will fall in line with industry standards and be current for a period of three years from the date of certification.
SNIA Certified Storage Architect (SCSA) Certificate:
SNIA Certified Storage Engineer Requirements:
- Pass the Storage Networking Assessment Planning and Design S10–310 - Description or Pass the Storage Networking Assessment Planning and Design S10–300 - Description
- CompTIA Storage+ Powered by SNIA exam (SGO-001) - Description
- Pass the CompTIA Storage+ Powered by SNIA exam (SGO-001) - Description
- [CompTIA will directly issue your CompTIA Storage+ Powered by SNIA certificate. After taking a SNIA exam, please send a copy of your CompTIA Storage+ Powered by SNIA certificate to email@example.com for your SNIA credentials to be processed.]
- Released September 1st
- Exam Description can be found here
- Passing Score is 69%
- Candidates have 90 minutes to take the 60 question exam
Prepare for the S10-310 exam:
Study Reference Materials
NOTE: Storage Networking Assessment Planning and Design S10–300 is NO longer available.
Those who have passed the S10-300 exam will continue to be recognized until August 31, 2017.
Click here for more information on the SCSA S10–300