SNIA Certified Storage Architect (SCSA)
The following SCSA (S10-310 exam) credentials are current and replaced the S10-300 exam worldwide. The SCSA credentials will fall in line with industry standards and be current for a period of three years from the date of certification.
SNIA Certified Storage Architect (SCSA) Certificate:
SNIA Certified Storage Engineer Requirements:
- Pass the Storage Networking Assessment Planning and Design S10–310 - Description or Pass the Storage Networking Assessment Planning and Design S10–300 - Description
- Pass the SNIA Foundations exam (S10-110)-coming January 25, 2016 -OR- Pass the CompTIA Storage+ Powered by SNIA exam (SGO-001)
- [CompTIA will directly issue your CompTIA Storage+ Powered by SNIA certificate. After taking a SNIA exam, please send a copy of your CompTIA Storage+ Powered by SNIA certificate to email@example.com for your SNIA credentials to be processed.]
- Released September 1st
- Exam Description can be found here
- Passing Score is 69%
- Candidates have 90 minutes to take the 60 question exam
Prepare for the S10-310 exam:
Study Reference Materials
Purchase and e-Course (Coming January 2016)
NOTE: Storage Networking Assessment Planning and Design S10–300 is NO longer available.
Those who have passed the S10-300 exam, the exam will continue to be recognized for a period of three years from the exam pass date and will finally expire August 31, 2017.
Click here for more information on the SCSA S10–300