SNIA Certified Storage Engineer (SCSE)
The following SCSE (S10-210 exam) credentials are current and replaced the S10-201 exam worldwide. The SCSE credentials will fall in line with industry standards and be current for a period of three years from the date of certification.
SNIA Certified Storage Engineer (SCSE) Certificate:
Exam Content: Storage Networking Management and Administration S10–210
SNIA Certified Storage Engineer Requirements:
- Pass the Storage Networking Management and Administration S10–210 - Description or Pass the SNIA Storage Networking Management & Administration exam (S10-201) - Description
- Pass the SNIA Foundations exam (S10-110) -OR- CompTIA Storage+ Powered by SNIA exam (SGO-001)
- [CompTIA will directly issue your CompTIA Storage+ Powered by SNIA certificate. After taking a SNIA exam, please send a copy of your CompTIA Storage+ Powered by SNIA certificate to email@example.com for your SNIA credentials to be processed.]
- Released September 1st
- Exam Description can be found here
- Passing Score is 67%
- Candidates have 90 minutes to take the 60 question exam
Register for the Exam at any Prometric Testing Center
For information about scheduling, rescheduling, or cancelling the exam, please visit out Exam Policies and FAQ page.
NOTE: Storage Networking Management and Administration S10–201 is NO longer available.
Those who have passed the S10-201, the exam will continue to be recognized for a period of three years from the exam pass date and will finally expire August 31, 2017.
Click here for more information on the SCSE S10–201http://www.snia.org/education/certification/refresh/FAQ