SNIA Announces Keynote Speakers from Citigroup, Microsemi, and Los Alamos National Laboratory for its SDC 2016 Line-Up
Colorado Springs, CO (August 8, 2016) – The Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA) today announced its agenda for the Storage Developer Conference 2016 (SDC) to be held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Santa Clara, CA on September 19-22, 2016.
Produced since 1998, SNIA’s SDC 2016 is a 4-day technical industry event that covers many facets of storage. The SDC 2016 agenda will feature over 100 sessions spanning multiple topics with an emphasis on persistent memory, new storage architectures, file systems, storage in the cloud, performance, and data protection.
Keynote Speakers now include:
- Dan Maslowski from Citigroup will present on Cloud Architecture in the Data Center and the Impact on the Storage Ecosystem: A Journey Down the Software Defined Storage Rabbit Hole on Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 9:00 am.
- Gary Grider from Los Alamos National Laboratory will present on MarFS: A Scalable Near-POSIX File System over Cloud Objects for HPC Cool Storage on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 9:00 am.
- Stephen Bates from Microsemi will present on Application Access to Persistent Memory – The State of the Nation(s)! on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 10:40 am.
Co-located with SDC will be the long-standing SMB3 Plugfest, which typically includes over 100 worldwide participants, as well as the SNIA Cloud Interoperability Plugfest, which is hosted by the SNIA Cloud Storage Initiative.
SDC technical sessions are intended for storage software and hardware developers, storage product and solution architects, open source developers, software engineers, storage technologists, product managers, and product quality assurance.
Early Bird registration discount ends on August 19th. SNIA Members will receive an additional $200.00 off their registration. SDC also offers group discounts for groups of 5 or more attendees at a savings of 30% and up. Please visit: SDC Registration for details on all registration information and options.
SDC welcomes qualified members of the media and analyst community to attend the event on a complimentary basis. Use this link to submit your SDC press pass request.
Follow SDC 2016:
- Web: www.storagedeveloper.org
- Twitter: @SNIA
- Tweet using: #SDC16
- LinkedIn: SNIA LinkedIn
- Facebook: www.facebook.org/snia.org
The Storage Networking Industry Association is a not-for-profit global organization, made up of member companies spanning the global storage market. SNIA’s mission is to lead the storage industry worldwide in developing and promoting standards, technologies, and educational services to empower organizations in the management of information. To this end, the SNIA is uniquely committed to delivering standards, education, and services that will propel open storage networking solutions into the broader market. For more information, visit www.snia.org.